The CTICC boasts a state-of-the-art network and IT infrastructure designed to provide world-class information technology solutions for your event or exhibition. Managed on-site by a dedicated CTICC IT Team, our network comprises:
- a fibre-optic backbone running Gigabit Ethernet as well as strategically positioned fibre optic floor points throughout the building;
- 2000 data (CAT5e) outlets running at 10/100 MB/s;
- broadband Internet access;
- wireless LAN hotspots; and
- outgoing SMTP mail relay.
This cutting-edge infrastructure can be configured to meet all your technology requirements and keep your guests or delegates connected at all times.
For more information on the CTICC’s IT services, please contact us on +27 (0) 21 410 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org