The CTICC is not simply about creating unforgettable moments and world-class experiences. It’s also all about convenience. Whatever your day-to-day needs whilst running or attending a conference, the CTICC has them covered thanks to a variety of handy on-site facilities.
Start the day with a fresh brew at Coffee on the Square, situated on the ground floor in the main foyer of the CTICC. Deliciously indulgent refreshments consisting of cakes, coffees, beverages and even light meals are available.
CTICC Telepresense Room
As a result of a collaborative partnership between the CTICC and Neotel, the centre now boasts a dedicated public Telepresence room. This is the first public Telepresence room in Cape Town and only the second one in South Africa. At present this room can connect to 43 other rooms across the globe.
To book this room and for more information contact the CTICC on +27 21 410 5000.
In order to further enhance the centre’s service offerings the CTICC has relocated its services centre to the ground floor. Guests to the centre can now experience the full array of logistical services that the centre has to offer its clients and delegates.
In addition to the standard service offerings such as audio visual, information technology and other logistical services, clients can also make use of the fully fledged business centre that offers printing, faxing, internet and photocopying facilities. In the addition the centre also offers a wide variety of consumables such as airtime vouchers, plugs, stationary, USB cables, blank CDs and other essential items needed by exhibitors and clients.
This centre will operate from 08h00 – 17h00 daily and will be operational during exhibition build up days.
This privately owned a-la-carte restaurant offers a delectable fusion of South African and cosmopolitan cuisine, as well as top-notch entertainment such as live music – essential for relaxation after a hard day’s conferencing. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.marimbasa.com.
ER 24 Medical Service
Internationally renowned, ER 24 is the centre's onsite medical service provider. Guests and clients to the centre now have the convenience of an array of essential medical services at their disposal. There will be a dedicated medic at the venue from 8h00 – 17h00, Monday to Friday and during key events to oversee all medical needs or emergencies.
Foreign Exchange Bureau
For all personal foreign exchange transactions, Imali Express offers a hassle-free service to all delegates and visitors to the CTICC wishing to purchase or sell foreign currency, with competitive rates and friendly, helpful consultants on hand to assist you.
Conveniently located in the business hub of the city, CTICC is your gateway to the Western Cape and affords you easy access to world renowned tourist attractions, business institutions, transport terminals and major road networks.
A full range of transport services is available to and from the CTICC, including:
- Integrated Rapid Transport System - Cape Town's sophisticated bus transport system, MyCiTi shuttles offer efficient and safe public transport across the city. The CTICC is conveniently located on one of the MyCiti routes, which runs from the airport to the city.
- Taxis, buses or coaches - Metered taxis, luxury air-conditioned coaches and shuttle buses regularly run between the airport, hotels, the city centre and most major tourist destinations.
- Hire Car - the city boasts a plethora of care hire companies and services, with vehicles to suit every taste, preference or budget.
- Trains - Cape Town Central Station is situated in the heart of the city, while an extensive rail system connects the city centre with the rest of the region and the greater Western Cape.
- Water Taxis - The unique Roggebaai canal offers a relaxed, charming journey via water taxi to between the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the CTICC.
- On foot - The centralised and compact nature of the city means that walking is often the transport mode of choice for visitors.
- On two wheels - given the temperate climate and abundance of safe routes around the city, bicycles are fast becoming a very popular form of transport for visitors. As part of its commitment to minimising its carbon footprint, the CTICC encourages the use of this mode of transport and the proposed expansion will even include a dedicated bicycle hiring facility.